Todd Cameron Thompson’s Resume:
- Director of Poegta, a non-profit organization promoting peace through music and education. Operating in two locations; Minnesota and Guatemala. (poegta.org)
- Substitute teacher for Northfield Public Schools
- Freelance musician, solo and with the Todd Thompson Band.
- Worship leader in churches, solo or with a full band.
- Reiki Master practitioner
- BA in mathematics, Carleton College
- Master in Music, University of Minnesota
- PhD in chemistry, University of Minnesota
- Minnesota teaching license in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Music
- Reiki Master training Meta Institute
Experience (details available on request):
- Teacher for 35 years in College, High School, Middle School, Elementary school and in churches.
- Writer of music: hundreds of songs and many major works.
- Director of theater in high school and community theater.
- Publisher of any technical papers in peer-reviewed journals in chemistry (1981 – 1989)
- Producer of many original audio recordings and recordings for other artists.